5 natural products that you should consume daily
- · Eating cheap and healthy at the same time can be a challenge! This doesn’t mean it’s impossible.
- · A balanced diet, based on natural products shouldn’t rock your budget. If you start out with a plan and stick to it buying only what’s on your shopping list, we guarantee you’ll gain more from a financial and especially health point of view. Here are 5 cheap natural products that you should consume daily!
1. Greens – specialists sustain that these are miracle products. These greens: salad, peppers, spinach, broccoli, or cabbage are rich in nutrients, vitamins A, C and considerably lower cancer risk. Only one ratio of greens per day can prevent diabetes and hypertension.
2. Nuts – Many nutritionists recommend nuts, but also peanuts or almonds because they’re rich in fibers. They ease the digestion process and if consumed in the afternoon as a snack, they’ll help you lose that sweet tooth. Not only this, but you’ll also eat less at dinner!
3. Onion – Research has proven that regular onion consumption reduces asthma symptoms and the risk of stomach cancer. You can add onion in different types of food, like soups and salads, and it’ll be a huge benefit for your health.
4. Whole cereal – Refined products like rice, pasta and white bread have lost 90% of their nutritional value during the refining process. Consume brown rice, products made out of whole flour, cereals without added sugar or dried fruit and whole pasta and spaghetti. These will slim down your silhouette and reduce the fat deposited in your abdominal area.
5. Yogurt – If you eat yogurt daily, your digestion will considerably ameliorate. This will happen only if you know how to choose the right products! Check out the label and buy skimmed yogurt, low fat that has “active cultures” written on it and is also rich in vitamin D, for osteoporosis prevention.
- Children in the Kitchen
- Healthy fats
- Weight loss tips & Secrets about losing weight
- Include Banana in a daily diet
- The best food against obesity
- Nuts are a natural barrier against cardiac diseases
- 5 major mistakes in our daily alimentation
- For Christmas eat less, but healthy!
- Light products – a healthy variant